Jump to content

Hang onto your hat: Sclero Forums Upgrade May 14-21, 2017!! The Forums will be offline for up to 4 days, and then will return with an entirely new look and feel.

Community Status Updates


Lynnie → rachel layer

the bath emolient is called OILATUM
the cream is called EPADERM cleanser/moisturiser both available on prescription or to buy oilatum is deffinitely ok hope it brings you some relief let me know ok Lynn x
May 31 2010 09:46 AM