Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Photo

Like Old Way

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Suzette

Suzette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:10 AM

I like it the old way. Why did they change it? :angry:

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:39 AM

Hi Suzette,

You are perfectly free to use the old Sclero MSN forum, if you want, at least for the time being. Whatever you are happiest with is fine by us.

Heidi explained it well in the announcement email on the old forum, can you look back there for that email? Basically, it was having too many problems with MSN, people not being able to get access and messages being blocked. The only way we could resolve those issues was by establishing another forum.

We also loved the old group! It's hard for everyone to change, even me. But, now that I'm used to it, I have to say, I enjoy this one more all the time, and I hope you will, too.

If you feel awful about this, we have some CHOCOLATE in the "Grand Opening" thread. Oh yeah, ice cream and all sorts of other treats, too. Do you cook at all? If not, you can always order in some virtual pizzas for us.
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 spidge

spidge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:07 PM

Hi suzette,
I wasn't happy when I first found that the forum would be changing, I completely hate change of any sort.. <_<

But now after a couple of posts and a look around I'm very excited and happy about it. Its just a matter of prefering what were used too. I really like the My controls area at the top and I am spending lots of time looking everywhere.
I really understand how hard it is to adjust to change, hope u can adjust soon.
best wishes
spidge :wub: