Congrats to Margaret, Platinum Member with 1,000 posts and 10 Years of Forums Membership!

Photo

My hands and my fingers are hurting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sam

Sam

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

Tonight when I was washing dishes my thumb and index finger started stinging, right now they are still doing it. My hands have been hurting for a few days now. I woke up not feeling too hot yesterday and I still don't feel good. My throat is sore and I am so exhausted even though I slept pretty good last night and took a nap today. I have had scleroderma for a long while. This is something I think would have happened when I was first having symptoms of scleroderma? What do you think? I see the Sclero doctor on August 12, a day before my disability hearing.
Sam

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

Hi Sam,

I'm sorry your hands are hurting and hopefully it is just a temporary thing. I'm sure your scleroderma doctor will let you know if it portends something worse. I'll cross my fingers for you on your disability hearing, and hope that it finally goes through this time.
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 Snowbird

Snowbird

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Sam

Are you doing any better? I hope so! How did your hearing go...do tell us it worked out for you?
Sending good wishes your way!

#4 Helen

Helen

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:08 PM

Hi Sam

My fingers sting if I wash dishes. I thought it was the hot water and that my skin is very tender. I have the curled fingers. Luckily I have a dishwasher, because find it very hard to wear rubber gloves.

Helen