Biomarker for Diffuse Scleroderma skin has been discovered!

Photo

There is no Chinese Cure for Scleroderma

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

As it happens, one of our forums users who has been repeatedly banned is still rejoining and sending emails or private messages to other Sclero Forums members, claiming to run a hospital in China where they have a "cure" for scleroderma and pulmonary fibrosis.

This is not true. There is no Chinese "cure" for scleroderma. We have ample contacts within China and would be among the very first to know if such a fabulous thing did happen, and we would be among the very first to vigorously publicize it, if it were true.

We would greatly appreciate your help in putting a stop to this herbal sales pitch. You can help by simply forwarding any such emails you receive (from now on out) to [email protected], with the topic "Chinese Cure".

Meanwhile, here's hoping that a cure really is being discovered, as we speak, and that someday we'll all be able to do the Sclero Happy Dance in Sclero Forums, like so:

:emoticons-line-dance:
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#2 JudithL

JudithL

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

I apologize for asking what is surely a dumb question. I read the forum every day but rarely sign in. After reading the above post I signed in to see if I had any private messages but ... and here comes the dumb part ... I don't know how to check for private messages. Can someone please tell me how? Thanks in advance.

#3 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• Topic Starter
  • ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:07 PM

Hi Judith,

That's not a dumb question at all, and it's good you mentioned it because I'm sure many others are also wondering the same thing.

To check your private messages, the first thing to do is log in to Sclero Forums. Then you will see your name in the upper right hand corner of every page, with a little white arrow to the right of it.

Click on that little white arrow and you will find some options, including "Messenger". If you have private messages that you haven't read yet, it will show the number of them in parenthesis.

It used to be that when you received a PM (private message), it would pop up in your face as soon as you logged into the forums. Now it doesn't do that anymore (at least, not for me) so old-timers here will definitely want to check to see if they have any pending private messages.
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.