Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Robyn Sims

Robyn Sims

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:59 AM

Hi All,

Time to take a look back on how our Scleroderma Australia sub forum is reaching out to those with scleroderma throughout Australia.

We have now had 27 topics and hundreds of replies and thousands of views! This is a wonderful result after only 8 months of existence.

If you live in the Australia and you have scleroderma, or have an interest in it or have a relative with scleroderma, you are welcome to read and post here in this sub forum. You do not have to be a member of the Scleroderma Australia to post on any of the ISN Forums.

The Scleroderma Australia hosts local groups throughout the the country. If you are involved in one and would like to advertise a meeting on the sub forum please email me at our Scleroderma Australia website. In accordance with forum guidelines we only discuss support groups when the topics are initiated by an appropriate ISN representative. Please also note that only local group meetings hosted by the Scleroderma Australia can be discussed or advertised on the sub forum.

Our friends from around the world who usually post on the ISN main forum are welcome, if posting a topic about health systems, insurance and disability please only refer to these as they operate in Australia.

All you need to do to post on any of the forums is to register, please then remember to adhere to our forum guidelines and if you have not yet familiarised yourself with them please do so before you post.

Don't forget to visit the Fun & Friendship forum where more than scleroderma can be discussed in a relaxed manner or pop into the Chat rooms. Unfortunately the Chat Room is not conducive to our times in the Southern Hemisphere and Forum guidelines apply here also.

Looking forward to hearing how our new friends are getting along.

#2 georgie1111

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:32 PM

Hi Robyn ,

I just realised that this was the Australian site!!

When I joined recently I just assumed that we posted on the MAIN page so that's where I have been. It takes awhile for me to take in new information (a bit slow on the uptake) but I get there eventually. I kept visiting this page but I think I thought it was not a forum so much as a page for sclero meetings and some introductions. Oh well, that's renal brain fog at work !! :lol: :lol:

#3 Robyn Sims

Robyn Sims

Silver Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

Hi Georgie,

Yes!! The Southern Hemisphere is represented here. And we want to make sure that word gets around.

Talk about renal fog, it really is a big problem. Unfortunately my "fog" at the moment is doing too many things at once. Never mind. I think age might have a bit to do with it too.

I will check the main forum and get to know you better.

Thanks for the post Georgie.