Friday's Chat times: 4pm UK/ 10am USA Eastern time / 8am USA Pacific time/9am USA Mountain time/10am USA Central time and Saturday at 6am in Melbourne, Australia. Do visit the Chat Room and join us!!

Photo

ISN Video: Scleroderma Heart Involvement by Amanda Thorpe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joelf

Joelf

Diamond Member

• ISN Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

Amanda Thorpe has also become an ISN Video Presenter. Her first video, Scleroderma Heart Involvement, gives a brief overview of heart involvement in systemic sclerosis. If you would like to be an ISN Video Presenter, volunteer now and fill in "Video Presenter" for title. Existing ISN volunteers can just contact Shelley for more information. (Also see: Amanda Thorpe and How to Volunteer) Posted 09-05-11.

This item was posted in the ISN Newsroom. Please check the newsroom daily for updates on scleroderma and other related articles.

Jo Frowde
ISN Sclero Forums Manager
ISN News Manager

ISN Chat Host
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hi Jo,

Thanks for posting this ISN News as well.

Amanda, I am absolutely floored at how fabulous your video presentation is on Scleroderma Heart Involvement!

:woohoo:

I am going to tattle and let people know that you didn't even have a video camera when I asked if you would consider making videos for us. Yet you leaped at the opportunity, bought a video camera, and within just a day or two, voila, here is this fabulously presented video. I am very eager to see many more!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping us put a face to scleroderma in our effort to bring our site to life.

:balloons:
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 Robyn Sims

Robyn Sims

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hi Jo,

Many thanks for posting Amanda's wonderful video.

Thanks also Jo for putting up Scleroderma Victoria's newsletter. Hopefully we will have our first Scleroderma Australia Newsletter early next year.

Kind regards