Biomarker for Diffuse Scleroderma skin has been discovered!

Photo

Anyone from North Dakota?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jalee85

Jalee85

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Hi, I was just wondering if there is anybody here on this forum that lives in North Dakota like I do. It would be nice to get to meet some people who lived nearby or even have lunches here and there for support. So I was just wondering. I live in Mandan,ND it's right next to Bismarck,ND though the capital of the state.

Jalee

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

Hi Jalee,

We don't seem to have an overabundance of members from Mandan. However I have a lot of relatives there, as my husband is from Bismarck. If you do round up some and want to start an ISN support group (it only takes two people), please let me know.

Meanwhile, you aren't going to be able to beat 24 hour a day nonstop support here on Sclero Forums. Imagine, you won't even need to trudge through the snow this winter, you'll have friends and support right at your fingertips while you are snuggled up safe and sound at home.

:emoticons-group-hug:
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 Jalee85

Jalee85

Senior Bronze Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

Yes the support on this group is great! I would just like to see someone face to face. It may seem weird but it would be nice to have that support I know their is at least one person with sclero in this state, but she must not use any of the support group sites. I met her husband who told me she had scleroderma as well.

Jalee