Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Photo

Scleroderma Awareness Bracelets?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Patty

Patty

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 01:27 AM

I see people wearing the rubber braclets for all kinds of things, so I was wondering if there is one for scleroderma and if so how do I get some?

Hugs,
Patty
Hugs,
Patty

If Life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:50 AM

We now have SCLERODERMA Awareness Bracelets available, for $2.50 each (which includes regular shipping).

We are accepting pre-orders for April 1, 2007 shipment.

The teal silicone bracelets simply say "SCLERODERMA" on one side and "www.sclero.org" on the other.

They can be ordered through our ISN secure online shop, by phone, or by mail. See:
ISN Secure Shop: Scleroderma Awareness Bracelet.

Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 Patty

Patty

Senior Silver Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:58 AM

so cool thanks Shelley. I will be placing an order soon! I want to get some for my friends so they can pass the word about scleroderma to the uninformed

Hugs,
Patty
Hugs,
Patty

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.

#4 Bird Lady

Bird Lady

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:10 AM

Hey this is great we just ordered a bunch of them !!!

Birdmans Wife
Hugs for All,

Julie (Bird Lady)

#5 Vee

Vee

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:20 PM

Hi Patty,

I have quite a few of them. My girls where them and give them to there friends.
Happy people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have!

Warm and Happy to you! Vee

#6 Patty

Patty

Senior Silver Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:59 AM

I only ordered 5 for now but at least I know where to get them and know I can order more later. My friend wants one, then she called so say her daughter wants one too so thats cool. As people ask me for them I will order more. I hope that lots ask about them as I have not seen any blue ones around here so.....

Hugs,
Patty
Hugs,
Patty

#7 scampie5

scampie5

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:10 AM

i am having real problems when it gets hot I work in a residential home and its very hot there and more so when the weather is good my hands swell I get pain in my feet and joints and strugle to find the energy to eat and get very tired and generally feel unwell thinking of you all Lynn

#8 scampie5

scampie5

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:11 AM

i am having real problems trying to order the braclets from England can any one help me please Lynn

#9 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:27 AM

Hi Lyndylou,

You can order the bracelets through our secure online order processing (with a credit card or PayPal); or order by mail (with check or bank draft or money order) using our Print and Mail order form.

People in the United States can also order via our 1-800-564-7099 hotline. For overseas, our direct dial number is 1-952-831-3091 -- but that is at your own expense. However, if you leave a number we will call you back.

These options are all in the checkout process for our ISN online ordering at:

Scleroderma Awareness Bracelets. The bracelets are available for pre-order for shipping on April 1, 2007. They are $2.50, which includes free standard shipping.

Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President

#10 scampie5

scampie5

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:26 AM

Hi Shelley,
that was the site that I was trying to get them from and had trouble getting the amount I want and then when I did I couldn't get to pay them Lynn

#11 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:30 AM

Hi Lynn,

I'm sorry you encountered issues trying to order the bracelets.

If you select the PayPal option while checking out, then there are even more payment methods. You can also email me, to let me know exactly what error message you received, and that can us a give a clue as to how to resolve it. And you can always try again!

One tip is to not enter dashes or spaces when entering your credit card number; and do use the same name and address that the credit card is registered to; and do remember to fill in the box for the credit card verification number. Usually its the very simple things that interfere with credit card processing.

But if you'd like to skip trying that approach again, you can send payment (in U.S. dollars) by mail, with a note saying what you'd like. Or to be fancier yet, you can fill out our print and mail form.

All the options are at:
http://www.sclero.org/secure/index.php

Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President