Congrats to Margaret, Platinum Member with 1,000 posts and 10 Years of Forums Membership!

Photo

Happy St. Patricks Day!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Louxx

Louxx

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:30 PM

Just want to say happy paddys day to everyone!
Even though theres noone from Ireland here, hope everyone still has a parade and a great day. Because I know I will! The celebrations won't start as early as they used to for me, but they sure will start soon(at 12 tomorow to be percise) and go on all night! :D
I'm not bothered going into town to see the parade because I'm too lazy to get up THAT early. But I'll definatly be watching the rugby match!

#2 Margaret

Margaret

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

Louise ,

Enjoy the day!!! You deserve it. My dear husband and 20 years old son both play rugby. I can not stand to watch Ryan play, though. Last fall, he had a major collision and now is the proud owner of a $7500 face remake!!! Rugby is growing here in the States.....much to my dismay!!!

Happy Paddy's Day to you.....from a 1/2 Irish American!!!

Margaret

#3 Patty

Patty

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:25 PM

Thanks Louise I am part Irish so this is a important day for me.. I love a reason for a boiled dinner lol.
Hugs,
Patty
Hugs,
Patty

If Life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.