Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Photo

Guess What I Saw!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Patty

Patty

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:49 AM

I was watching the news yesterday and I saw a news clip of a politician wearing a teal bracelet!! I am assuming that its a scleroderma one! Just wanted to pass this on to you all.
Hugs,
Patty

If Life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:06 PM

And for those who would like to be politically-correct a la scleroderma when also suddenly caught in the media headlights, or even when spotted at the grocery store, garner your Scleroderma Awareness Bracelets Only $2.50

The teal silicone bracelets say "SCLERODERMA" on one side, and "sclero.org" on the other. They are adult size, probably won't fit children, so beware, they are more likely to use them as a slingshot.

This FREE commercial brought to you by the friendly folks at the nonprofit International Scleroderma Network (who also bring you Sclero Forums!).
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 nan

nan

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Patty,
That's great! Thanks for sharing.
Nan