Did you know that exercise increases inflammation in systemic sclerosis?

Photo

How Do You Stay Positive?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Vee

Vee

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:47 AM

Hi Sue,

Your post brought tears to my eyes. If there is anything positive to be learned about your situation, it is that you have one of a support system, and that you are loved very, very much. Wow, I wish we all had a line up of help just waiting to get in and do there share. You must be one wonderful individual.

That being said, I hope it makes you realize how important you are to all of those people trying to help you, and as someone else has mentioned, make sure you take care of you so you can take care of those around you. Be good to yourself and try to find a few minutes each day of down time just for you.

My warmest wishes are with you today.
Happy people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have!

Warm and Happy to you! Vee

#22 Kamlesh

Kamlesh

Senior Silver Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:44 PM

Hi Sue,

I understand staying positive being a struggle for you and most of the us. But, what are the choices?
I really feel for everything you are going through and I am glad you have a great support network. Having a great support network is like winning half of the battle, rest you need to fight yourself.
Kind regards,

Kamlesh