Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Read Old Topics!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bio.teach2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:47 AM

Good morning all,

It's been so long since I came to this site that I even forgot my old screen name and password. But, I got a new one and spent about an hour this morning reading through the first half (18 pages) of topics. I clicked on many, responded to some and got SEVERAL new ideas.

Sometimes with this disorder we get complacent...especially when "life happens". If you, or a loved one has scleroderma remain viligant at staying on top of all the current news. If you don't like to chat, check in regularly just to peruse the new articles posted by janey and others. They can be very helpful. We need to stay on top of our symptoms and research new connections. I have several new things to discuss with my rheumatologist when I see him, thanks to the posters on this site.

Thanks again to all involved with this organization. My story was featured in Voices of Scleroderma I. I am still alive and kicking and still working, too! My best wishes to all and make today a wonderful day!

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

Thanks for the tip, Laurie. I might also add, "Search" the forum (and, separately, our main website) for topics. There is a "Search Forum" link in the upper right hand side of every forum page. You can search by keyword, topic, member name, etc.

You can even use the link of the old threads in your new messages, if you want, so you can start a new thread without reviving the entire old one. But for people who are new to the forum, or don't know how to make the forum links yet, just answer to any message on the forum -- as the most important thing is to participate!

For conversations about topics, search our forum
Sclero Forums Search Form

For stellar medical information and true patient and caregiver stories, search our main website:
Sclero.org Site Search (via Pico Search)
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.