Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Saw My Gp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Patty

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:31 AM

I went in for my monthly BP checkup and had a good appointment. The Dr gave me a RX for hand splints. The picture didn't look all that wonderful but if they are going to help me have straight fingers that I am all there!

I have a small lesion on my arm and I showed it to him. He wants me to see a derma. to get it checked but I am thinking I am just going to see my surgeon and get it off. :unsure:

We went over my heart again and I have to go next week for a EKG test. Also I have a dry cough and if I still have it next week, he wants me to call him and he will send me for an x-ray. He is wondering if things are changing because I have SOB so much.

I guess thats about all we did. I will let ya all know how my EKG is.

If Life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.

#2 LisaBulman

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:23 AM

Hi Patty,
Thanks for checking in with us! Overall good, but make sure you follow up with the lesion. Ouch!
Please do let us know about the EKG.

Lisa Bulman
(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator
(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager
(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide
(Retired) ISN Fundraiser
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

#3 WestCoast1

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:21 AM

Thaks for the update. It sounds like you have a very productive apt. That always puts me at ease knowing that things are being taken care of properly. I really do hope that your EKG reports are good ones! :)