Congrats to Margaret, Platinum Member with 1,000 posts and 10 Years of Forums Membership!

Photo

Saw My Gp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Patty

Patty

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:31 AM

I went in for my monthly BP checkup and had a good appointment. The Dr gave me a RX for hand splints. The picture didn't look all that wonderful but if they are going to help me have straight fingers that I am all there!

I have a small lesion on my arm and I showed it to him. He wants me to see a derma. to get it checked but I am thinking I am just going to see my surgeon and get it off. :unsure:

We went over my heart again and I have to go next week for a EKG test. Also I have a dry cough and if I still have it next week, he wants me to call him and he will send me for an x-ray. He is wondering if things are changing because I have SOB so much.

I guess thats about all we did. I will let ya all know how my EKG is.
Hugs,
Patty

If Life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.

#2 LisaBulman

LisaBulman

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:23 AM

Hi Patty,
Thanks for checking in with us! Overall good, but make sure you follow up with the lesion. Ouch!
Please do let us know about the EKG.

Hugs,
Lisa
Lisa Bulman
(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator
(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager
(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide
(Retired) ISN Fundraiser
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

#3 WestCoast1

WestCoast1

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:21 AM

Patty,
Thaks for the update. It sounds like you have a very productive apt. That always puts me at ease knowing that things are being taken care of properly. I really do hope that your EKG reports are good ones! :)
*WestCoast*