Did you know that exercise increases inflammation in systemic sclerosis?

Photo

Lack Of Communication Between Physicians

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Sherion

Sherion

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:06 PM

Tammy,
I can't believe that the doctor in Tulsa is refusing to see you just because you cannot get your past records! I think I might try to find a different endo doctor! Hope you get some kind of satisfaction. Good luck to you.

Sherion

#22 Tammy

Tammy

Senior Bronze Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:23 PM

Having a new endo run new tests is what I was thinking too peanut, it has been so long ago that nothing in the old medical records would be the same. The only thing that I can come up with is that I don't even know for sure what type of tumor it was and that is a big factor when dealing with this I guess and maybe she needs a starting place. I wrote up what I could remember and faxed that along with the insurance claims that had some of the diagnosis to my pc today as she requested. She is going to go over them, make a few calls and see where we can go from there. I have my rheumatologist appt on the 4th, maybe that will help get things moving toward a new endo as well, I have been told that people who have pituitary tumors or damage to the gland after tumor removal often develop autoimmune diseases. I may hold off on the endo until I see the rheumatologist.