Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Excellent Support System

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 truman

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:13 PM

This site has such an inspiration and upbeat support team. When I was at my lowest, my HR person said just relax and connect with your friends at the site on the web. I never gave her the address, but surmise she explored on her own and saw my "handle". Such a great group. Thanks to all of you for your support, information, love and caring. :)

It is what it is...........

#2 Margaret

Senior Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:18 PM

<<This site has such an inspiration and upbeat support team. >>

Truman....ditto from here!!! I would have been totally lost without this site!!! The encouragement and telling me what/how Gareth was feeling. A special thanks to all.
Take care, Everyone.

#3 summer

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:30 PM

I agree with everything being said, thanks everyone for being there for me and answering all my questions over the last 10 months, it is much appreciated.

I really don't know what I would have done without all your help and support, it has been fantastic. You all are a great bunch of friends ;) .

Take care

#4 Michelle2

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:03 AM

This is truly a fantastic site and I don't know how low and scared I would have been at this time if I hadn't found this group of caring "friends".

Thank you everyone!
Take care and stay warm,