Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Good Evening

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sam

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:43 PM

Well it will be a few days before I get the results of my MRI they did today. I can't wait to find out what is causing my shoulder pain that goes to my hand and my neck. It has been going on since the end of July. I went to PT and it helped for a few days then quit. So now we are just waiting to see what the results are. I hoping I dont need surgery but I think that is going to be an option really. I have a hard time raising that arm above my head and Howie has to help undo my bra, I can't do it the way I usally do and it makes me mad. I can't even shave under my arm pit, how groose is that!! no lifting at all in that arm. It has affected my daily life .. Well enough for now, Take care, Sam

#2 emmie

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:14 PM

I hope it doesn't take too long to get the results of that MRI back. You have been dealing with this for a long time. I can imagine it does feel pretty gross to not be able to shave under that arm--and even moreso since you can under the other; sort of an unbalanced feeling. Be sure to post when you get the results and what they are.

xoxo emmie