Congrats to Margaret, Platinum Member with 1,000 posts and 10 Years of Forums Membership!

Photo

Anyone See Oprah Today?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MicheleM

MicheleM

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:10 AM

I am having an epithany!!!!!!!!! Oprah's program is speaking to all of us over 35 and I'm way over that, but they are explaining WHY we feel the way we do and why some of us are experiencing anger, frustration, exhaustion ... need I say more??? The Dr. on just said that exercise is medicine for female frustration???!!!! Does the word Menopause or Perimenopause sound familiar?? Could it be that simple?? Apparently there are more people out there (maybe in the closet) like me than I ever thought possible (I don't know if that's a positive or a negative at this point! :huh: !) Anyway, I'm feeling sooooo lifted right now - nature is what I'm experiencing (and I don't know how much more I can take :unsure: !) Hope someone else out there was able to see the show or this post isn't going to make a whole lot of sense!!!!

Lots of smiles,
Michele
Soft hugs your way,

Michele

#2 Clementine

Clementine

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:27 PM

Michele my belle,
I saw Oprah too! Lucky for me I can watch TV while surfing the net. It was a good show. I want to read that book. I love books. Did you see Jerry Seinfeld yesterday? I really want to see the Bee Movie!!! Ellen made me cry today. Oh my, let Iggy go back to the home. I don't get that....
Tangie

#3 MicheleM

MicheleM

Silver Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:13 PM

Hey Tangie! I went out & got the book today! I started to shop for others the minute I walked in & then stopped myself! I could hear the dr's words in my ears!! So I went straight to the first person I could find who worked there & HE took me straight to the book! He said it had been a big seller!! So I guess we're in good company!!! I started reading & am Glad! Been telling people all day at the drive-thru window at Starbucks!!! Can't tell you how many people agree or are going to check it out! YES - SEND IGGY BACK to those KIDS!!!!!!!!!!! How horrible! I too do TV & surf!!! And the BEE Movie ... I can't wait!! My daughter who's 26 will want to see that one so I'll have a companion to stand in line with who isn't 3' tall!!!! Hope you had a good day today!
Michele
Soft hugs your way,

Michele