Biomarker for Diffuse Scleroderma skin has been discovered!

Photo

Going To Get The Epidural Shot Today.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sam

Sam

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:10 AM

Well I have to be at the pain clinic at 12:35, Howie is taking off work early to take me. They said I won't be able to drive and I can't do anything for the rest of the day. They also said if the scab comes off spinal fluid can leak out and I will be in trouble. and they would have to do something that will really hurt. Nice thing to tell someone when they already dont like shots. LOL!!

I just hope this helps my neck and my shoulder. My shoulder hurts worse then my neck. Oh well you all know what is going on with me. Just wanted to pop in and say please think of me this afternoon. Sam
Sam

#2 bookworm

bookworm

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:01 PM

Hi Sam,
I'm just now checking in for the day, but I am now thinking of you!! I hope you get great pain relief and that it lasts a long time! I seriously doubt you have any complications like leaking spinal fluid because those pain clinic folks are experts and that sort of thing is what they do all the time!

Let us know how you're doing as soon as you feel like it!!

Mary in Texas

#3 Sam

Sam

Gold Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:35 AM

thanks Mary, well everything went good considering I dont like shots. I had to dsrink alot of caffiene and I couldn't fall asleep last night and when I did I got up and was fully awake at 5:30 this morning. I had stayed up and read some information and went shopping for a costume for this saturday. I had came home and took a nap, I'm still tired and Have a headache and alittle tender today but I can move my left arm some so that is a plus. Well take care I have to get going I have a meeting tonight for sclero and PH. sam
Sam