Congrats to Margaret, Platinum Member with 1,000 posts and 10 Years of Forums Membership!

Photo

Woke With Pain In My Hips And Knees

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sam

Sam

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:35 PM

Good early morning all. Well I woke up out of a dead sleep and I hurt.
When I got up to use the restroom ouch!! I'm limping now. Not a hppy camper. I took a anti flamatory and hopes it will help. I have no pain meds here, I so can not wait to see my sclero doctor and see what he wants to do. I know one thing I dont want any more shots. My body can't handle them. Well I'm gonna go try and go back to sleep. It's 3:18 in the morning. I want to go to worship services in the morning. Its been awhile since I have gone. Well anyways wish me luck falling back to sleep. Sam
Sam

#2 bookworm

bookworm

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:58 PM

Sorry to be so slow to answer, Sam, but I have been having some pain and swelling, too. I wish I could figure it out! I was doing so well and now this. I have been starting each day with a limp, but it does get better as the day goes on. I hope you sleep better tonight. Let us know what you find out from your sclero doctor.

Mary in Texas

#3 Sam

Sam

Gold Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:10 AM

Thanks Mary, I get to see my sclero doctor tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see what he is going to. My skin feeling like it is tightening up. Maybe its jsut in my head but I dont know. I hope it isnt. I was diagnosis with sclero back in 1996. You would think it would of done that back then, maybe those epidural shots did something to my immune system. Who knows, I'm sorry to hear about your limp. I was having relaly bad problems with my hips back a few years ago, I did go get a cane and it helped me alot. Well take care, sam
Sam