Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Photo

Warming Mittens

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Margaret

Margaret

Senior Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

I thought of you all today as I was cruising through an outlet store. This store had mittens and slippers
that you can pull out the inside to microwave and, then, insert back into the
mittens or slippers. The mittens were ONLY $3.99.....marked down from $14.99.
I bought a pair for Gareth.

Take care, Everyone.
Margaret

#2 Kamlesh

Kamlesh

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

Margaret,

Your love for your son is lot more than the bargain price. Gareth must be very appreciative for the caring love.

This is reminder for upcoming winter. Last year, I slowed down all my outdoor activities, but this year so far I am determined to go for a walk few times a week at least. I am from Chicago, so I know what winter is. Now I live in CA and there is no winter for me, it is direct jump from falling leaves of fall to spring blossom of spring. I am not looking forward winter and I am glad I am in CA. My next move will be Northern CA to sunny San Diego where I can have 70 degree F or higher year around.
Kind regards,

Kamlesh

#3 Margaret

Margaret

Senior Gold Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:14 AM

Morning Kamlesh ,

Thank you for such kind words. They are getting used this morning because he
woke up 'hacking up hair balls', is running a temp of 100, and shaking from being 'cold'. That's high for him since his is normally 95-96. He's under the electric blacket and has the warmed mittens on. He really likes them. I have an appt for his primary care physician at 10:45. I think it's just a sinus infection. His lungs sound clear to me.

Take care, Everyone.
Margaret