Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Photo

Just Because

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kelowna52

kelowna52

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:57 AM

Good morning to all of you, I just wanted to say hi to all of you and hope that you have a good day today. I haven't been on here much lately, to much pain to sit on my computer, but today not so bad. My doctor started me on a new Anti Inflamatory Med. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and tell you all how much I appreciate this website. Have a great day.

Jackie S.

#2 JJ-Knitter

JJ-Knitter

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:28 AM

'Just because' is a good enough reason to do nearly anything. Hang in there, Jackie! Hope tomorrow is a better day too.

#3 Alice02

Alice02

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:37 AM

Oh! Jackie, I too today it was my best day. I have been suffering from pain for quite sometimes. Hang there it will get better. I'm not very relegious, but love of God has kept me going.

God help you

Much love

Alice

#4 Snowbird

Snowbird

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:50 AM

Hey Jackie

Nice to hear from you...sorry to hear you are having such a rough go of things just now but glad to hear you were able to join us today, that means some improvement! Hope those anti inflammatory med's kick in and then maybe you can continue to get more of these better days!
Sending good wishes your way!

#5 kelowna52

kelowna52

Silver Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

Thanks girls, I'm glad things are well for all of you today. Take care.

Jackie S.