Biomarker for Diffuse Scleroderma skin has been discovered!

Photo

Barbaras Blogs!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Susannah

Susannah

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:41 AM

Wow Barbara

Ive just been sitting here at my computer reading your blogs and just looked at the clock, its 1.21am. I just LOVE your writing, its so entertaining and honest :lol: . Thank you sooo much, such a delight to read. Your mini zoo sound like such a crack up.

Keep Warm :D

Susannah x

#2 CFMBabs

CFMBabs

Silver Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:04 AM

Thank you for taking the time to write to me.
I'm glad that you have been enjoying my blogs but I hope I didn't keep you up too late!
I just write as I see things very much from personal experience and I'm fortunate enough to have such memories and a full and hectic life.

I have too many stories floating around in my head, many I could never write about -- the dark days! I tend to blank them out and look forward rather than dwell on the past, after all each day is a day closer to a cure!

I hope you are well and keep smiling -- it's the best tonic of all!

Best wishes to you

Barbara xxx

#3 miocean

miocean

Senior Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:46 AM

Barbara,
I enjoy your blogs as well. I am always glad to see a new one. You are able to see your life in such a humorous way. I have a mind image of your home and all your animals from the vivid way you have described them. Keep them coming! And thank you.
ISN Artist

#4 Guest_Sadie_*

Guest_Sadie_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

Barbara, Your blogs are so good! Thank you for writing them! They always give me a good laugh each time I read them! You should get a picture of your animals. You have alot of animals.

Your feeding tube friend!
Sadie