Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Good Early morning all...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Kaycee

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

Must-Go sounds yummy. I have that every so often too. I do have major GI problems but usually as long as I take my nexium (40 mgs 2x daily) and Zantac (200 mgs every night before bed) I am usually good, However, I forgot last night and knew it as soon as I woke up this morning so the hubby had marinara sauce and I had alfredo sauce on mine. My boys were supposed to be here for dinner (Dana, 30, who lives a few blocks away and Craig, 19, who lives at home) but neither showed up so it was just the two of us as usual. Now it is 8 PM and I am having my dessert of vanilla ice cream with brownie cookies. Yummy and soothing on my tummy. Anyone else fix anything good for dinner tonight??
Much love,

Be yourself...everyone else is taken.

#22 Karenlee

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:40 AM

I know just how you feel. It's a double edged sword. You finally get to sleep, but you have crazy dreams and nightmares. I get them all the time and they freak me out. sometimes they wake me in the middle of the night because they are so scary.
But still I am glad you are at least getting to sleep. We need it in the worst way.

#23 Sam

Gold Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

Kim, I thought I had noticed you on here .. YAY!!

I am doing good, tonight I'm not going to take the trazadone. I have been sleeping good and I sleep until 10:30 am that is way to much sleep but if I don't then I am drowsey and get light headedness. Today I tried working out and I only rode the bike for 20 minutes, I am sore and dont know why. My chiro ask me yesterday if I thought it was my Fibro that was making me hurt, I told him I really dont think I have it. Who knows. He did mention to me that if him adjusting me isnt helping ther eis no sense of me going . That bummed me out. We also had him get my MRI's of my spine and one of my crays showeed that I have a cyst in my sinses cavity.. I didn't know that. Until yesterday.. Well that is about it wil post on how I feel tomorrow with out taking the med. Sam

#24 TJ903

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:18 AM

I want that recipe for rice pudding - my husband would do whatever I wanted then WhooHoo! Just thinking about a new dress and matching orthopedic shoes.

Sam - glad you've gotten at least one good night's and hopefully the hallucinations are temporary. Maybe the dose is too high- mine was.

Happy Dreams coming your way!!!

#25 truman

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

The recipe is on the sclero recipe posts. Enjoy............it is soooooooooooo good.

It is what it is...........

#26 Tricia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:07 AM

sounds like RLS, restless leg syndrome, I have it off and on, sleep dr gave me medication but I don't feel I need it all the time

I hope you resolve and get some relief soon, it is very aggravating

#27 relicmom1

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

I have RLS. I've had it for years. The dr that did my first sleep study finally acknowledged it and documented it. He gave me Requip and if I don't take it, I have problems with the RLS. The requip has been great for me.
Peace :)
Barbara aka relicmom1