Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Photo

Survivor Fans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Snowbird

Snowbird

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

Well Sadie

What do you think about those girls 'spinning' those boys around now....it should get interesting soon when they have to turn on each other to outwit/outplay! :o :o :o
Sending good wishes your way!

#2 Guest_Sadie_*

Guest_Sadie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:31 AM

Yes, the show is really getting interesting! The girls really have the power! Right now, I'm for James, Erik and possibly Amanda? I do think that Natalie is pretty much running the game and they better watch out! Did you see the look on Ozzie's face at
Tribal council? Wow! He was NOT a happy camper!! Oh, last week when they kicked off Ozzie, Eliza's eyes got so big that I thought they would pop out her head!

Sadie

#3 Snowbird

Snowbird

Platinum Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:16 PM

Oh yes, I saw it last week too, I never miss it and it was pretty funny (Eliza's big eyes!)....Ozzie did get a little big for his britches this time around. I really thought he should have won the game his first year playing, he was so good....I was disappointed for him then. I'de be really surprised if they keep Erik around, I think the boys are pretty much history now. Looking forward to this week episode! Take care.
Sending good wishes your way!