Congrats to Margaret, Platinum Member with 1,000 posts and 10 Years of Forums Membership!

Photo

coping

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Karenlee

Karenlee

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:49 AM

Hey Tru,

Well finally a nice side effect huh? Lol I think we deserve at least one thing that others wish they had :D

Karen

#22 linda lou

linda lou

Bronze Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:08 AM

im not use to computers,so bare with me im glad you found someone else that will be supprt your ilness.im a strong person ,always thougt different,but I am stronger now.its cold here in saint john today,hands are very cold must keep my gloves on..im glad I found this sight and many nice people...thanks linda lou.

its really linda jean but my mother keeps saying linda lou, I go by,lynn,linder,linda,linda lou or whatever they want to call me..its a cold day today,,looking for some sun...linda lou

#23 linda lou

linda lou

Bronze Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:25 AM

i wasn't sure how long I have to live with this as theres no answer or support in saint john I almost died in oct as my blood was extremely low ,was still working didn't know how sick I was as I was devastated by my ex wanting leaving me in april...i do know that anyone who doesn't stand by you after 23 years isnt worth being with...his values are not the same as mine..im at peace with that now thers plenty of good as there is with bad.....linda lou thanks for your support

its a good thing that I like make up...i lke the tan look myself....my hands and arms are still red looking,soon it will turn brown as well,i hope...linda lou