Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

bath oils and creams

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 linda lou

linda lou

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:14 AM

I've used bath oil to help my skin and found a good one. I also use a 24 hour moisturizer. does anyone find anything any better? I FIND if I donut moisturize it seems tighter. linda lou

#2 Karenlee

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:15 AM

Linda lou,

I will pm you for the name brand. For my hands I use a good thick hand cream, then do a parafin dip. Works wonders for the skin on your hands and I use a cuticle balm that helps with cracking and preventing infection. I'll give you the name brand as well if you'd like.

#3 omaeva

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:51 AM

I'm the same way, I can't live without my lotions and creams. Anything that is thick and creamy is good with me.

#4 barefut

Platinum Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:12 PM

Linda lou ~

I am a lotion/cream/moisturizer fanatic. I love to try new things all the time but I don't always take the time to USE them regularly!!! I just today finally took a new bottle to work. As long as it is sitting in front of my face, I'll use it.

What I have found is convienent for me are the moisturizers you use in the shower. Have you tried those?