Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Snowbird, what are your thoughts on Survivor?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sadie_*

Guest_Sadie_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:48 AM

Well, I am very shocked to say the least! Erik worked so hard to win that challange. I think that was a silly move on his part to let Natalie have that immunity necklace. Here is what I think might happen on Sunday night.
Natalie, Cierrea-spell? and the other girl are going to vote out Amanda then Cierri will go after that. Then the other
girl will go. Natalie probably will win. I hope I'm wrong. I wish Amanda would win. What do you think?
Sadie

#2 LisaBulman

LisaBulman

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:41 PM

Clearly Erik is not the sharpest tool in the shed! Why would he think giving that away would save him? C'mon! They played him like a fiddle. I don't think Natalie deserves to win... I hope it is Amanda or Cirre. Both have played great games behind the scenes and just layed low to see what would happen.

Lisa
Lisa Bulman
(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator
(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager
(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide
(Retired) ISN Fundraiser
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

#3 Snowbird

Snowbird

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

Hey Sadie

I couldn't believe they talked Erik into giving away immunity!!! I thought it was hilarious watching James when he was saying that he lost "the dumbest survivor ever award"? I really felt so sorry for Erik just because he is sooo naive and those girls just laughed at the poor little guy, he was just so innocent!! I think Ciree is really pulling all the strings and is the real mastermind of this season...I think she's been playing the best for outwit/outlast/outplay so far...she's the conductor behind the orchestra no doubt! I don't want Natalie to win either, I hope she doesn't too. They seem to know that if Amanda gets to the final, she'll beat them....it's gonna be interesting...I'll be glued to it on Thursday! I'm thinking Ciree should win this time...but Amanda might beat her if they don't kick her out....I just hope Natalie goes home this week.
Sending good wishes your way!

#4 Guest_Sadie_*

Guest_Sadie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:55 AM

Hi Survivor Fans! Well, tonight is the big night! I just hope that Natalie doesn't win it. It will be very interesting.
Yes, I loved Jame's reaction the other night!

Sadie

#5 LisaBulman

LisaBulman

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

Do you believe it? I can't believe Parvati won!!! Amanda deserved it...
Lisa Bulman
(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator
(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager
(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide
(Retired) ISN Fundraiser
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

#6 Guest_Sadie_*

Guest_Sadie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

I agree with you!!

#7 Snowbird

Snowbird

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

I was stunned! I couldn't believe it either, out of those two, I think Amanda should have won as well. I wonder what they'll dream up for Africa in the fall.
Sending good wishes your way!