Congrats to Margaret, Platinum Member with 1,000 posts and 10 Years of Forums Membership!

Photo

Fatigue is ruling my life !

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 georgette

georgette

Senior Bronze Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

hi everyone yes sweet you are right everyones response sure made me feel a lot better , I also didn't realise that I do actually feel a bit guilty laying down through out the day !!!! now after reading all your responses its like I have been given permission to give into the fatigue at times and rest when needed , it is so hard trying to keep up with all my healthy friends but now I have realised (also spoke to my doctor about this ) that not only me but friends and family have to change their thinking and everyone has to learn to renegotiate "OUR" lives , all those in my inner circle have to adapt to my illness just as I have to adapt ,other wise friendships will crash , so I have started this already , with each person I speak to ( I dont go on and on about it ) but I make it clear that our lives wether it be friendships or family have to readapt and change or perish ,and I am astounded at how this termanology has gotten thru to everyone , its like they are hearing me for the first time, they are starting to get it !!!! yay thankyou all ,your responses and your own personal experiences helped me do a 360 degree turn around for the better thanks everyone hugs georgette

#22 smurfette

smurfette

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

georgette
You go girl! No more guilt! I am so proud of you! You stood up for yourself and are taking care of yourself and doing things on your own terms! Way to go!!!
Smurfette

Chocolate, It isn't just for breakfast anymore!