Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Photo

I am Hooked on a Blog

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 razz

razz

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

When I first joined this wonderful forum, I read one or two of Barbara Lowe's blog entries and thought Hmmm these are funny. The last couple of days I read her clock story and couldn't stop laughing. I thought I'll read the next one, the poem. And, then I thought Wow this woman is so talented. Today I read her most recent entry and again I couldn't stop laughing. I have never encountered a person, animal or anything so addictive and so funny.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way but I did want to say Barbara Lowe makes my day. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next in her life.

My stomach muscle hurt...and not from scleroderma :lol:

Razz
Live well, Laugh often, Love much

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

Yes, Razz, I know exactly how you feel!

I've been hooked on Barbs' posts and blogs for years -- that's why we made her our first official ISN Blogger...because we simply couldn't get enough of her.

Just when you think you've heard it all from Barbs...that you have the hang of her life and her style...bang! There she goes with another topic or zinger that sends my head spinning and my lips laughing. If we could bottle her sparkle and humor, I think for sure we'd have ourselves a huge hit and a cure for scleroderma -- all in one!

For those who have missed it, just click on the "Blogs" link which is in the purple bar at the top of each Sclero Forums page. Or use this link:
Barbara Lowe: Poetry, Musing and Life with Scleroderma.
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 Nina

Nina

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

Hey Razz ~ thanks for taking the time to post this info. I can't wait to go visit Barbara's blog. I could use some laughter right about now.
Much love,
Nina

#4 barefut

barefut

Platinum Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:12 AM

Barbs is my inspiration and my heroine! I have never known anyone to tell such long, hilarious stories in rhyme!!!

I want to hug her for all the smiles and laughter she has brought to my life.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG BARB HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:D :D :D :D :D

#5 Helen

Helen

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:41 PM

I have been hooked on the blogs for quite a while. The first thing I do when I get on the forum is to check for new ones....I love em, they brighten up my day.

Helen

#6 ShawMJ

ShawMJ

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:54 PM

Oh good old Barbs we can count on her to bring us some laughter! Having joined about the same time that Barbs joined this board I also know personally how she never stops surprising you.I LOVE her blogs as well.She's also such an inspiration as she has really been through the mill in the last years.I'm so glad that now she can enjoy herself.Just wish sometimes she could put me in one of her bags when she goes to Greece again lol.Keep it up Barbs we depend on you to keep us laughing.I als know full well about the goose stories as for a long time we had some,as well as ducks and chickens too.I really miss having all that now but the coyotes are just too bad to try to have anything like that anymore.Hugs to all.Mary--- Oh and Barbs,You're not old it was just an expression.I know I am though!