Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Blood test ranges

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Margaret

Senior Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:49 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have searched the web and can not find a site that explains the values/ranges/normal, etc. for the Vitamin D, D2, & D3. Gareth's Vit D level came back *low* but I can't find the ranges for the numbers. I can't find a site that explains the values/ranges for IgA, IgG, & IgM either. His IgA is high and I do know that the last time his IgA was high, he had a stomach ulcer. If anyone has a favorite site that explains these levels would you, please, PM me? I would appreciate it......thanks.

Take care, Everyone.

#2 canon

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

Hi Margaret,

Can not remember the web sites where I found the levels for vit d's but I believe one level said 30 or above up to around 60 for a safe level. On the lab copy there should be a normal level for that lab company performing the test. Some labs have different values. Hope that helps alittle. There are a couple articles on this site too. The Iga level I can't help at all with, sorry.

Hope Gareth is feeling better soon.

With gentle thoughts,

A happy heart is good medicine.