Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

I'm back!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 PrincessB

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:32 AM

Welcome back from me too. Hope that you will soon be seeing the benefits of your SCT and that your road to complete recovery is short.

B xxx
Diagnosed diffuse systemic scleroderma December 2005 (on my 30th birthday, as if turning 30 wasn't enough?!)

#22 LisaBulman

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:45 AM

HOORAY You are back!!

I have missed you!! I think about you often and I have been reading your updates on your site. I was so excited to see your name on the forums.

Keep fighting, you are doing an excellent job and you are such an inspiration and hero to many of us.

PS Thanks to the "good looking" husband for taking such great care of her and typing her messages. :)
Lisa Bulman
(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator
(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager
(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide
(Retired) ISN Fundraiser
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

#23 Peggy

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:45 AM

You have made my day! I was so surprised and happy when I saw your post. I have thought about you so much and I was continually pulling for you. I am so glad that you are on the road to recovery and that what you have had to go through is probably something you should some day put into a book. You are an inspiration to all of us. You never give up and you always take everything on with a smile and an upbeat attitude. You have been missed so much and I am so anxious to hear more from you.

Warm hugs,

#24 barefut

Platinum Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:44 PM

Oh my! I am crying too! We sure missed you and I have been waiting for this day forever it seems. It is SO good to hear from you!

I can't believe all that you have been through - you are an inspiration!!!

Keep up the good fight kiddo,

We love you!

#25 WestCoast1

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:09 PM

Yeah Peanut, I am so glad to see you back in action!!!!!!!

Way to go. I am so proud of your strength and recovery. Keep us posted on your progress.

Huge Hugs~

#26 susie54

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:19 AM

Hi Peanut,

Welcome back and so glad you are here to share with us.!!! What an experience. I followed as you went along. You have fought hard with a good support system. I love your HMO helmet saying. Glad you are on the upswing and have been a beacon of light for so many here. Susie54

#27 epasen

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:00 AM

Hi Peanut,

Just wanted to welcome you back like everyone else. I'm so happy for you. You're such a trooper, my idol.

Best wishes,

#28 GocartMoz

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:15 AM

Great to have you back, Peanut. Keep fighting the good fight. I am happy to hear you are on the road to recovery.

#29 razz

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:46 AM

Welcome back Peanut!

I joined during the time you were getting your stem cell transplant (which I also followed closely). I'm glad you're feeling better and your upbeat spirit never waivered throughout your treatment! You are loved by so many people here. May your health continue to improve with every passing day!

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

#30 Cheri

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:45 PM

Hi Peanut,

I am so glad you are back!!! I haven't been on here for a long time, but saw that you were back and just had to say how much you were missed. I followed all your "getting well" posts that were posted by your friend, and I just want to tell you that you were greatly missed. Your sense of humor and everything that you had to share with everyone were so missed. I'm so happy you are doing better, and back again. You are such an inspiration.

Lots of Hugs,

#31 bookworm

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

Hi Peanut! We've missed you so much. Welcome back!

Mary in Texas

#32 Nina

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

Welcome back Peanut! I have followed your journey thanks to your wonderful friend who kept us informed. It is a blessing that you are back with all your positive energy! You are amazing.

Hope you continue to grow stronger and stronger with each passing day.

Much love,
Nina (DE)

#33 warmheart

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

Hi Peanut,

Welcome back!!!!

I've been following your transplant and recovery story; it's great that you're doing so well. I'm a HUGE fan of your artwork!

P.S. Thanks for the awesome avatar! It's perfect!