Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Just wondering

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cher

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:32 AM

I was just wondering if anyone else has anticardolipin and anti smooth muscle anti bodies? Those two seem to consistantly come up in my bloodwork. I was checked for autoimmune hepititis with a biopsy and they said I have NASH or Fatty liver. I am just trying to compare notes. I also have elevated Histamine levels in my blood.

Thank you,

#2 canon

Senior Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:08 PM

He Cher,

Have had positive anticardiolipins several times. They are not always positive for me. The anticardiolipins mean we can form clots more so than the usual person. I am taking plavix, it works alittle like aspirin. Also had a fatty liver at one time. I was told it can be fatty then correct itself depending on what I am eating. It has not been fatty for awhile. That is all I can help you with.

Take care,

A happy heart is good medicine.

#3 WestCoast1

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

Hi Cher,

I am with you on that one. Anti Smooth Muscle says that I have the autoimmune liver disease, but it doesn't seem to be progressing at the moment.

I hope that helps!