Newsflash: How Low Should We Go? (When It Comes To Blood Pressure).... see News subforum for details. Then chill out in the Fun and Friendship forum.

Photo

Hobbies

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

Hi Miocean,

Well, we sure can't blame a gal for trying! It looked like it could be done and I'm proud you tried to stretch your wings. That's the only way to learn or discover anything.

My best guess is that you couldn't put in photos because of a permissions issue. In the prior version we had painstakingly eliminated every possible setting that might be confusing, annoying, perhaps lead to copyright issues, make for longer page downloads, put greater demands on moderators, etc. We finally decided to go for a very simple layout (and features) that would be easy for non-geeks to figure out.

The upgrade brought everything back -- and then some! So we still need to go through hundreds of settings to figure out if we should enable or disable them or just let them be. That will take awhile to figure out and to slog through. In the meantime some buttons might look at though they work but because we had disabled them before, they are here but nobody (not even me) has permission to actually use them. No confusion there, huh?

In the meantime, it would be great to add your photos to our Photo Gallery -- and then put links to them in your forum posts. It's not even half as fancy or pretty but is still a way to share your lovely art and photos with us.
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.