Do you want up to date information about Scleroderma? Check out our Medical pages at www.sclero.org for all your Scleroderma questions!

Barbs' Blog

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Heidi

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:23 AM

Hi everyone,

If you haven't already, you might want to go check out our new feature.....Barbs' Blog. At the top of this page, click on "Blogs". Once there click on the blog name "Barbara Lowe" and it will take you to all of her writings. As she mentioned in another post, she has been blogging here since September, so you have a lot to read and catch up on there.

We hope you enjoy this fun new feature.....and thanks! Barbs!

Warm wishes,

#2 CFMBabs

Silver Member

• Bloggers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 10:44 PM

Ok! I won't reach the heights of J.K.Rowling just yet, if ever! I'm enjoying myself blogging away, In fact I spend so much time doing it, my hubby thinks I've got an internet lover, just as well or he might wonder why I keep spilling the beans on my family!
It's a great new site and a credit to all who worked on the setting up, I know it's been a headache, I caused the biggest one for Shelley just ask her!
I'm here now and I hear the groans, this place will never be quiet again now Barbs is in the room. Tell me to calm down if I get too over excited won't you?

Best wishes
Barbs -- Oh I forgot my posh name Barbara.