Biomarker for Diffuse Scleroderma skin has been discovered!

Photo

Thank You

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 miocean

miocean

Senior Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:32 AM

As 2009 comes to a close I would like to thank all the members of the forum for all the help and support you have given me over the past five years. Although I don't post frequently I read the site daily and have learned much from all of you. In most instances you have been more helpful than my doctors. I am " celebrating" my fifth year with diffuse scleroderma. When I first learned I had this disease I thought I would be dead in five years. After reading your stories I realized that many of you had survived much more than that and was encouraged.

I wish you all a happy, pain free year and hope you all will continue to post. I am making a New Year's resolution to post more often. Happy New Year! I keep on telling myself to try and enjoy these days because they might be the good times.

miocean
ISN Artist

#2 Shelley Ensz

Shelley Ensz

Root Administrator

• ISN Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:46 AM

Hi Miocean,

Thank you for your thank you's to all our members! I join you in thanking everyone who is involved in any way with Sclero Forums, and in wishing everyone a wonderful New Years.

And, I love your New Year's resolution. That should be one you'll be easily able to keep!
Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz
Founder and President
International Scleroderma Network (ISN)
Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

#3 alice1

alice1

Senior Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:28 AM

I too want to thank everyone, this forum means alot to me...alice