Jump to content
Sclero Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by doublehippy

  1. I would certainly consult with a Rheumatologist, who would order appropriate bloodwork and other testing. Good luck, Linda
  2. Hello and I'm happy to have found you all! Long story short, my feet started swelling at the end of last summer. Within a month or so, the skin on the top of my feet, around my ankles and up the calves of the legs started feeling tight and were mottled red. I went to my primary care physician, who ordered up tons of tests; x-rays, mri, bilateral venus doppler of legs, to rule out any sort of vascular issue. Eventually, I was referred to a Rheumatologist who ordered lots of bloodwork. One test led to another and to another. Bottom line: my ANA is 1:1280 Centromere; CRP and Sed Rate a
  • Create New...