Jordan's Mommy

Life Insurance With No Medical Exams

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has applied for or currently has a life insurance poilicy (Not AD & D) that did not require a medical exam. My husband and I are looking to supplement a life insurance policy on him, but due to health issues, we don't think he will qualify unless we pay a ridiculous amount. If you have had any success with this, please email me. If you have a specific name or company, send that to me in a private email.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi Janey,

Thanks for directing me to the previous postings-- My husband does not have scleroderma (our 6 year old daughter does), but I figured if anyone knew the hoops to jump through, it would be someone on this site. If anyone wants to privately email me their experiences with Steve or anyone else, I would love to hear from you. Since we are looking to augment our current policy, we are open to a policy that doesn't require a medical exam at all (knowing that our coverage will be capped at about 250k).

Thanks!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer , The Artisiens are an insurance group that will give policies to special needs/sick kids if you wanted a small policy for your daughter.....no medical history or exam is needed. They also have policies for adults and I do not know for sure, but I don't think exams are required.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret