• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
LisaBulman

Pampered Chef Party For Scleroderma (ISN Fundraiser)

64 posts in this topic

We had the house Pampered Chef party last night and I wish you all could have been there! It was so much fun with food, drinks and a ton of laughs!!

The orders are coming in... hopefully there will be more online orders! Please spread the word! I know this is a tough economic time for everyone but every order, no matter how big or small, will help the ISN!

Hugs,

Lisa

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN/SCTC List Coordinator

(Retired) ISN Sclero Forums Assistant Manager

(Retired) ISN Assistant News Guide

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Handles! Wow handles on the stoneware now. I wish I could get a new deep dish baker with a handle on the lid. I've burned myself many times lifting the lid and getting a steam burn on my knuckles. Handles on the pizza stone! I had to get one even though it is a tough time right now with only one of us working.

Handles. I can't get over it. I have about 6 pieces of stoneware that are now sporting handles in the new catalog. Why didn't they think about that about 6 years ago? Oh well. My poor hands can't get ahold of the stoneware sometimes, and I've nearly dropped more than one hot item coming out of the oven.

Thanks so much for the party.

Mando.

Mando,

Thanks for the purchase!! At the party our consultant showed us how to cook a whole chicken in the deep baker withthe cover, in the microwave!! Now I really wanted the stoneware piece but just could not get it at this time because it is rather costly but a raw chicken cooked in 30 minutes!!! I couldn't believe it. It was absolutely delicious!!!

Hugs,

Lisa

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

I just made a small order. I ordered the " Easy Opener" that I saw highlighted in a magazine. Price was very good & I think it will be very helpful. It's made to open 2 liter twist off caps, pull tabs and vacuum jar lids. It has a magnet on it, so I think I'll keep it on my fridge.

Cheryle

Cheryl,

Thanks for the order!! She used that at the show. Looks very handy. I already have something like that but I think my mom bought that too. :)

Hugs,

Lisa

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

Hi Cheryle and Lisa,

I have one of those easy openers from some years ago. It is good for loosening bottled lids if they aren't to thick. It might work well opening plastic lids using the teeth of the opener, but it doesn't work good on jar lids if they are metal. At least, I can't get it to work on metal lids. I don't have much strength in my wrists when it comes to turning the device while trying to hold it on a metal lid. I like that it breaks the vacuum on jars especially pickles and spaghetti sauce. I wish lids were a uniform thickness so it would work more often.

Even though it isn't able to help me with all lids, it is worth having because when it does work, it really helps a lot. It is my first tool I reach for when opening a jar. If it doesn't work, then I'm on to other openers.

Mando.

Hi there,

Thanks Lisa for putting this on! I look forward to it every year. I am so excited to get my herb holder and bowls, I truly love Pampered Chef. I think that I have every cool gadget from Pampered Chef, now all I need is a bigger kitchen with more storage room. ;)

Let us know how the fundraiser goes when it is done.

Thanks again,

erin

*WestCoast*

Hi Erin,

I love Pampered Chef too!! THANK YOU for your oreder! Be sure to spread the word!

As soon as I know the final donation amount I'll let everyone know!

Hugs,

Lisa

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

Lisa,

My Pampered Chef goodies have arrived and I am so thrilled with everything! I had to try out all of my goodies (except for the ones I got for Mother's Day gifting) and could not be happier!

Thank you so much!

Warm hugs,

Penny

Penny I am so glad you are enjoying all of your new goodies!! I can't wait to get mine this week.

Pam, yours should be there any day!!!

Again, thank you to everyone who ordered! :)

Hugs,

Lisa

Lisa Bulman

(Retired) ISN Fundraiser

Hi Lisa,

I got my Pampered Chef order a few days ago. I was very surprised by how quickly it arrived, after the party ended on the 30th! We love it all. But, I have to say, we are using the batter bowl so often -- already! -- that we already can't figure how we ever lived without it.

It is perfect for mixing up a batch of my gluten-free buns, which I make fresh each day, and the bowl is high enough that the batter doesn't go flying all over me, my glasses, and the kitchen walls when I raise the beaters a bit.

Thank you for holding such a delightful -- and helpful -- fund raiser for us, Lisa!!!

Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz

Founder and President

Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.