• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cheerful Carole

A Happy Holidays

7 posts in this topic

Happy holidays! I hope everyone enjoys good food, pleasant company, and a break from their symptoms!

Hi Everyone,

I just want to wish all my cyber friends, and your families, a wonderful Holiday. Thank you, once again, for a year of caring and support. May your New Year be a good one with stronger health and less pain. :yes:

Margaret

Mom to Gareth, DS/ASD/OCD

Well, of course, leave it to Cheerful Carole to drum up this happy thread. :D

I'm joining the crowd in wishing everyone a happy holiday season. In fact, I'm going to kick up my heels over it. Feel free to join me in a Sclero Happy Holidays Dance!

(For those of you who haven't figured out how to use the emoticons yet, click on the happy face icon that is next to the Fonts, when composing a forums message. After that, scroll down below the message section and you will see a bunch of emoticons. Click on any that you want to use and they will be inserted in the message, wherever your cursor is. Click on the arrows to see even more emoticons as there are 3 screens of them. Our system puts some sort of limit on how many you can use in a single message, somewhere around five, I think. Just play with it, and see if you can join our Happy Dance!)

:emoticons-line-dance:

Warm Hugs,

Shelley Ensz

Founder and President

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099

The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

I know it's late but would still like to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays! :rolleyes: