Sclero Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Joelf

Forum Avatars.

Hi All,

Fancy a super new avatar? There is a very good and easy to operate Avatar creating link here where you can choose from a selection of pictures, or upload a favourite image of your own to use.

Simply go to the site in my link > Click "Go" and follow the step by step instructions along the top of the programme. Choose an image from their selection (there are lots of different ones to choose from) or select a photo from your own collection to download the image to your computer. You can resize it and also include a border around it, if you so desire. Then click on your name in the top right hand side of the main forums portal >"My Settings" > "Profile Settings" > "Change my Photo" > "Browse" > select your downloaded avatar picture and then crop if necessary > click "Done" and then you should have a really cool new avatar!! :yes:

Just one thing, folks; (I'm wearing my Moderator hat here) as per our guidelines for copyright compliance, please only upload your own photos or those provided by the avatar creating site. We do have a selection of Avatar photos in our Photo Gallery for members to use if you would like to choose one of those.

Enjoy!!

Hi Jo

Does that mean that I can appear as a huge blue superslim Avatar with a perfect body, a long plait and powers to repel monsters whilst travelling at speed through the trees in a fantasy landscape? I wish!! Now that would be an escape from the disease of Scleroderma.

Seriously, thank you for the fun detail. It does us good to change our image and outlook on a regular basis.

You're very welcome, Sue and you can be absolutely anything you choose!!

Fabulous avatar, by the way!! :D