• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
kelowna52

Computer Crashed

6 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone this A.M. I have been off line for 2 weeks. Our computer just all of a sudden shut down, I called the computer manufacturer and was on the phone with them for 3 hours, and they informed me that I needed a new hard drive. Needless to say it's been a very boring 2 weeks. I didn't realize how hooked I was on the computer, until it's gone, you don't realize what you had. I am trying to re enter all of my info, what a mess. Anyway I called you Shelley, and left you a message just disregard that message. I found my correct username and password.

I hope all is well here on the board. Have a great day to all of you.

Jackie S.

Jackie,

Oh how frustrating :o We are happy to have you back.

GiGi

Your Friend,

Gi Gi

Hi Jackie,

We missed you! I am glad to see that you are back. Hope you have your new hard drive all set-up in no time flat. I hate computer problems!!

Warm wishes,

Heidi

Hi Jackie - my sympathies for your computer problems! Ours "crashed" in January, just stopped working, then a few days later it restored itself, but it restored to the factory settings so we lost everything. What a relief when it started working again! I can imagine how happy you are to be back online - welcome back to the internet! :D

Karen

Hi all, I'm still struggling through all of this, you don't realize how much you've lost, until you start imputting everything again, wow!! Thanks, for all of your support again, have a great evening.

Jackie S.