SCLERO.ORG
Sclero Forums

In Loving Memory of Eugene (Gene) Ensz

Thanks to Shelley Ensz for her donation in loving memory of her husband, Gene, who enthusiastically served as Co-Founder and Vice President of the nonprofit International Scleroderma Network since our inception in 2002. Gene peacefully passed away on February 2, 2014, and he will be greatly missed by all. Posted 02/04/2014. (Also see: Gene Ensz and Sclero Shop/Donate)

This item was posted in the ISN Newsroom. Please check the newsroom daily for updates on scleroderma and other related articles.

Dear Shelley,

I am so sorry to hear that Gene has passed away.   A blessing that he is no longer suffering but you will miss him terribly.   My thoughts are with you and the rest of the family.

Love to you

Judyt

Dearest Shelley,

My heart goes out to you, as you and your family mourn the loss of Gene; May you feel comforted in knowing he is at peace....

I know you miss him terribly, but am also sure you have wonderful memories of your special life shared together.

Much Love to You

Susie

Oh my - tonight was the first time I've been here in a couple of years and this is what I see first. Oh Shelley, I just want to give you a huge hug right now and not let go! This is truly heartbreaking and my thoughts are with you Darlin. I'll be calling you within the next few days.

Lots and lots of hugs, Janey

Thanks to the following people for their donation in loving memory of Gene Ensz, who enthusiastically served as Co-Founder and Vice President of the nonprofit International Scleroderma Network since our inception in 2002: Shelley Ensz and Janet Paulmenn. Posted 03/04/2014. (Also see: Gene Ensz and Sclero Shop/Donate)