• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Jude the Grouch

Afternoon Nap 'is Good For Heart'

6 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I can vouch for the positive effects of an afternoon nap. I live in the Caribbean with temperatures hovering around 30 degrees celcius every day. A nap in the early afternoon becomes a lifesaver. Not to mention an energy blast.

Best,

Claudia

Ever since I can remember I have taken a nap during the day. When I was younger my mom said smething to doctor about it, and he told her if I needed it that I must needed it. Don't discourage me from taking one. And she never had. I today still take my naps during the day. But it is more than 30 minutes though. It just helps me get through the rest of the day then I can continue to enjoy the evening watching my favorite shows.

Sam

I work so I try to power nap in my car during lunch. It's the best.

You can deprive the body but the soul needs chocolate

my HMO makes me wear a helmet...

Naps are awesome! I have to admit that mine are longer than 30 minutes. I figure I need it. It also helps me to be able to sleep later. The days when I don't get a good enough nap I don't sleep well that night. I am too tense!

Nan