Sclero Forums
Bird Lady

We're New Here

Hello! I am 25 and have diffuse scleroderma, but thankfully no organ involvement yet. I was diagnosed Jan. 26 2006. Here are my meds (I take 10 pills a day):

Cell Cept 2g per day

Nexium (heartburn)--2 a day

Baby Aspirin (circulation)

Capoten (circulation)

Procardia (circulation)

Lipitor (circulation and anti-inflammatory)

I started the Cell Cept in March and haven't had any problems with it. I was on Plaquenil from Jan. 6-March and had horrible side effects. I was so sick, I missed a few days of work and I never miss work. I had every side effect listed on the pharmacy brochure except for 1.

I haven't been on Reglan for the sclero, but when I had my baby in July 2005, my lactation consultant suggested I take it to help increase my milk supply to breastfeed. My OB/GYN refused to give me more than a 2 week Rx because of the horrible side effects. I think I only took it for 4-5 days because in addition to having a newborn and having to feed my baby every 2 hours around the clock (ie-absolutely NO sleep for 8-9 days), I couldn't deal with how it made me feel.

Good luck!

Tara

Adensmore

I'm still trying to figure out this website and how to use it !!! Bird Man wants to know how Dr S decided to start you on the Cytoxin, He wants to start it but Dr. S says he's not ready yet. Bird man is impatient !! He has always had a lot of energy and now he has none. I think he is frustrated. We go back to Duke Dec. 4th

Thanks for the reply

Bird Mans wife

Hugs for All,

Julie (Bird Lady)