Sclero Forums
Sam

Having Problems Lifting My Right Arm.

The other morning I couldn't raise my arm up with out help of the other one. It is getting worse. Calling the doctor today about it. When I cough or sneeze or try to use it I get this excurating pain. I have no idea what I did to it, Howie thinks its from me pulling the cord from the lawn mower the other day, I told him I didn't pull too hard and If I did I would of felt it right away, at least that is what I think. Who knows all I know it hurts like crazy, having trouble sleeping with it too. Well let you know what the doctor's says.

Sam

I will see my doctor in the morning. It hurts when I sneeze and bend down word. Strange huh. I can hardly pick anything up or stretch out. My elbow is hurting pretty bad this evening. Well I will let you know what the doctor say's. Sam

Sam

I have the same problem with my elbow...comes and goes...I had an EMG/NCV and was told it was carpal tunnel...funny, my wrist and fingers don't hurt, just feel like thimbles are on all fingers when I wake up in the morning.

Hi Sam,

Sounds like you really have something going on in that right arm. Maybe a tendonitis or strain on the rotator cuff. I hope you get in under control soon. Take it easy . Susie54

Hey! I too have trouble with lifting my arms. It feels like some sort of numbness and it happens in the mornings. Hopefully, it is nothing serious. Take care.