Patty

Update On Wheezing

4 posts in this topic

I called my Dr, they said I can come in but my dr wnt be there, I would have to see one of the APRNs and the one they were going to put me with I do nto like at all. she was very rude to me one day when I called in pain. Besides that my step daughter is in the hospital with a staph infection in her leg. We are oim hopes that we can get her inot a better hospital; today so I dont have time to worry about myself right now. If I get worse over the weekend I will just go to the walk in and get checked , like I said I am too worried about my step daughter.

Thanks for all the replies to me.

Hugs,

Patty

Hugs,

Patty

If Life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Limited scleroderma, Dermatomyositis. Diastolic Dysfunction, dysphagia, Fibro, restless leg. Lupus is a maybe.

Oh, Patty, I am so sorry to hear about your step-daughter. Were you able to get her into a better hospital? When you get the chance please post and let us know how she is and how you are doing. I certainly hope you aren't feeling any worse! I am sending lots of positive thoughts your ways.

Warm wishes,

Heidi

Hello Patty,

Our thoughts will be with you as you take care of your family. Please take care of yourself as well.

Hugs~

*WestCoast*