Jump to content
Sclero Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Need scleroderma specialist!

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Would anyone be so kind to refer me to a scleroderma rheumatologist in and around Tempe, Arizona (or general Phoenix area)? I am not covered under Mayo so looking for doctor outside that network? Many thanks!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Valor,


Welcome to these forums!


Here's our list of scleroderma experts. Unfortunately, we don't have any listed in Arizona, or Phoenix, so it would be necessary for you to go out of state to Utah, Colorado or California in order to find one.


Kind regards,

Jo Frowde

ISN Board Member

ISN Secretary of the Board

ISN Assistant Webmaster

SD World Webmaster

ISN Sclero Forums Manager

ISN News Manager

ISN Hotline Support Specialist

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...