Jump to content
Sclero Forums

Doctor Information

Recommended Posts

I am very close to Columbus Ohio. Does anyone know of any doctors in this area or surrounding that are knowledgeable or specialize in Scleroderma or other autoimmune diseases? Thanks for any info.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Rachelle,

There are only a few dozen scleroderma expert centers in the U.S. so many of us have to travel a long ways for one. However, there are three centers in Ohio. The Scleroderma Clinical Trials Consortium (SCTC)experts in Ohio are:

Institution: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
9500 Euclid Avenue/Desk A50
Cleveland, OH 44195

Coordinating Investigator: Soumya Chatterjee, MD, MS, MRCP

Other Local Participants: Jeffrey Chapman, MD
Constance Jennings, MD
Rula Hajj-Ali, MD

Telephone Number: (216) 444-9945
Fax Number: (216) 445-7569
Email: [email protected]

Institution: University of Cincinnati Medical
231 Albert Sabin Way, ML 0563
PO Box 670563
Cincinnati OH 45267

Coordinating Investigator: Khanna, Dinesh MD

Phone Number: (513) 475-6453
Fax Number: (513) 487-6611

Institution: Medical College of Ohio
3000 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43699

Coordinating Investigator: Kahaleh, Bashar, MD
Professor, Chief of Rheumatology

Other Local Participants: Santoro, Thomas, MD

Telephone Number: (419) 381-5282
Fax Number: (419) 382-0354

Warm Hugs,


Shelley Ensz

Founder and President

International Scleroderma Network (ISN)

Hotline and Donations: 1-800-564-7099


The most important thing in the world to know about scleroderma is sclero.org.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...