nan

Nan's Argon Plasma Coagulation Yesterday

8 posts in this topic

I feel very fortunate. When the GI doctor went in yesterday he found that my juicy lesions were 90% healed from the first treatment on May 7th. Yesterday was my last treatment as long as I don't bleed out again. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am lucky in that they don't have trouble getting an iv started, but yesterday they were having a hard time finding a pulse and finding my blood pressure. They wrapped me in really warm blankets and put a pediatric cuff on my forearm finally and the pulse thing on my ear. I told them if they let my almost 15 year old back in the OR my blood pressure would definitely rise! :D

Today I am just really sleepy and a bit crampy.

A week from today we're off to Johns Hopkins.

Have a great day!

Nan

Yeah Nan, I am glad to hear that things went well. Best of luck today at JH! :)

*WestCoast*

Nan, that is great news, I'm so happy for you. Sam

Sam

<< I told them if they let my almost 15 year old back in the OR my blood pressure would definitely rise! >>

Nan ,

So happy to hear some good news!!! I know what you mean about kids making the blood pressure go up....although it's usually my dear husband's. I just take their actions in stride since I *know* I didn't walk around with no halo on back then!!!

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

Nan,

I'm so happy to hear that you're not "juicy"! You just keep drying up and everyone will be happy. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

xoxo emmie