• Announcements

• Joelf

Upgraded Sclero Forums!   05/18/2017

Welcome to the Upgraded and Redesigned Sclero Forums!!   Our Forums are even better and more up to date than before.   Happy Posting to all our Members!!
Sam

I Finally Got My Medical Papers After Three Years Of Trying.

3 posts in this topic

Well as you all know that I had filed for disabilty back in 2003. I had my first hearing last December 2006 and another one a few weeks ago. I have tried and my lawyer has tried to get my medical papers from my rheumatologist. Well on Friday morning I had decided to try something and guess what it worked. I had emailed my doctor's secretary and she copied them and mailed them yesterday and I got them today and I drove to Toledo and took them to my lawyer . The first thing my lawyer says to me you don't have skin thickening. I told him no and I don't want it either.That the sclero has affected my internal organs. But now at east we have something that states I do have scleroderma and that I have PH due to having scleroderma. And also spondylosis, which I didn't know and have to look up information on yet. Well I just wanted to share some decent news with you all. I just hope this is what I needed to get on disability.

Sam

Hi Sam,

I do know how it is trying to get all the paperwork sent, and it took me about 3 years, too. Once it was all in, they approved my SSD very quickly, so I'll be sending out "good thoughts" for you. Glad you're persistent!

Best wishes,

Elehos